I've spent the last few days with this window open, but never have gotten around to writing in it. I've been running about chasing my tail and doing a lot, but not getting anything done.
I've rearranged the living room to accommodate more books... one can never have enough books. Then I went to an auction and bought more... just when I had everything fitting, too!
The other purpose for rearranging the living room was to give more space to the crafters... I spin and weave and knit, as everyone knows, Jeanette spins and weaves and crochets (when she's home, which is not a lot these days since she went back to work), Rani spins and crochets, and Johnathon, my son, has taken an interest in inkle weaving... woo hoo... a new inkle loom is on its way!
I Think at some point I mentioned that I'm teaching drop spindle spinning at the Back of the Wahsatch Fiber Festival in September, so I am getting ready to do that... making a lot of Spindles and prepping documents and roving and what not.
I've repaired out camp trailer to get ready for a camping trip next month... that'll be fun. While I was at it I also fixed the tractor trailer, the pickup bed trailer, and more. Fix fix fix.
I bought a scythe (pronounced sigh-th for those that were wondering) and I've managed to mow abut an acre with it and I am using that as feed for the critters right now.
I also fixed the garden tractor and have mowed a bit with that.
It's amazing what a bit of water will do for the weeds and grasses :-)
Of course, I am doing the chores every day, twice a day.
What's left on the never-ending to-do list is finish the laundry, the dishes, plant the next batch of veggies in the garden, run a new line of fence, fix the old line of fence, clean the living room, clean the bedroom, grocery shop and stock the trailer for the camping trip, make more stock for the upcoming shows, send out the orders that have finally gotten in, fix the roto-tiller, create more web pages, work on bookkeeping and marketing, and write this blog!
Til next time... however long that might be...