In the midst of selling weaned lambs, moving yearlings ewes to the big pasture, trying to get the books to the accountant, making new lotion sticks, packaging fiber for next week's festival, training someone new to manage the farm for a week and writing a press release for a friend - I decided it might be a good time to join the blogosphere.
Why not? I've been reading a few interesting business blogs (I'll add the links here when I figure out how) and trying to keep in touch with everybody when I am so busy. This just might be the way to accomplish several things.
Our friends and marketing consultants, Chris Luchs and Kay Novak, brought us some wonderful pictures that they took of us at the Colorado Renaissance Festival. Several people have asked for pictures of our booth and products since I posted that we won "Best New Artist of the Year." Well, we were so busy earning the award and working the booth and demonstrating that we took very few pictures. But Kay very generously offered to let us post her photos, so we should have them up on the web site soon.
Gotta go package more fiber - so long for now.