Imagine a jogging suit that charges your ipod.

Nah! That's thinking small. I want to build a house-sized tent that powers everything inside it or a sailboat with a backup electric motor that needs no generator. How about an electric sail-car that generates it's electricity by moving?

What am I talking about? Researchers have developed a fiber that generates electricity!

I'm also wondering what it would be like to spin this into a yarn for a nice self-warming sweater!

2 Comments:

  1. The Hoefer Family - SSC said...
    Hey, just found your websites again... hadn't looked at them for quite a while, sorry. I'm surprised to hear you're not in Colorado anymore... How are you liking Arkansas? We moved from Utah to Tennessee last fall and are now looking to move someplace back West. Tornadoes are something we're NOT used to, and have NO intentions of GETTING used to.
    Sincerely,
    Shawn Hoefer
    (One of the Other Ones)
    A;ex said...
    Loved this post!!! Made me laugh so much - thanks :D

Post a Comment